Thursday, April 22, 2010

Body Bugg

Working out {okay, mostly cardio} has been on my mind a lot lately. I really miss it! I love how it clears my head, gives me energy, and makes me happier. I am cleared to work out starting May 15th, and I am desperate for that day to come! I know it won't be easy, since my feet still ache often and swell up constantly. I just keep hoping that over the next few weeks I will see huge improvements {in other words I hope that the pain goes away by May 15th}.

Surgery ain't a breeze, I know that now.

On another health related note: My two oldest brothers, Cim (34) & Josh (33) have both been using the BodyBugg. I have never heard of it before now, but I have to say it sounds like quite the little contraption! Cim has lost 42+lbs using it & Josh has lost 35+lbs in two months! I am inspired by my brothers pursuit to a healthier, more fit life. Good job boys!
You can grab yourself a BodyBugg, by clicking here.

1 comment:

the organic kitchen said...

wow! your brothers are amazing! Maybe I need to get one of those!