Sunday, February 6, 2011

I heart my job


The best part about my job? The people. Hands down. They are talented, funny, creative, and inspiring. I love how everyone is unique & brings something completely different to the team. Outside of work they are a second family.  Last week the Irvine Anthro Team & the Newport Team joined forces and threw a big bash. We had reps of AG fly in from NYC (AG....you know, the most amazing denim brand out there?)  & 160 RSVP's...a fashion show full of spring looks and key AG pieces, a champagne bar, waiters carrying trays of lovely goodies, and a DJ. The event was a blast & it was so great spending time with all of the lovely ladies from both stores. I have had the privilege of working at both stores & getting to know the girls (and guys!) at both. I LOVE them all. (Of course I forgot my camera, so these are pics from others & my cell. ) The night was great & the event was a huge success. What can I say? I love my job.


These are photos of the current anthro window display, inspired by fashion & art.
They are made from paper & hangers, that's it. Amazing, right?



5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That's amazing! How fun! You look so cute!!

lauren said...

Those anthro windows are beautiful! And I am happy you like work. Thats always a good thing. BTW You look beautiful in all your pics!! HOW are we sisters again? so not fair. ;)

Amy said...

That hanger dress is insane. And p.s. I love your job too.

Cara Grenny said...

Oh amazing! Seriously, what a fun job! And you look gorg btw.

HE + SHE = WE said...

Little envious of your job missy. Looking gorg as alwaaays.