Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh hello there

I know you've probably been wondering how franken-feet have been doing.
Here is their latest pic (taken while laying in bed this morning).

 In other words, they're awesome. Okay, so not awesome. Still healing & hurting yatta yatta. But worlds better than last time, which is all I could have ever wanted.
I am still crossing my fingers to finally be able to fit into a certain pair of heels....sigh.

Speaking of Christmas presents that weren't meant to be.
I had the secret hope this year that if I was a REALLY good girl that Santa would bring me a very ridiculous bag (which shall not be named).
Alas, we have decided to be responsible (bleh! that sounded gross!) and have a budget this year. I had a moment to mourn the loss of what could have been an epic addition to my wardrobe.
Although being ...ahem, responsible...ugh... is not always fun,
I am happy when I exercise self-control. :)
But don't be surprised if you come to my house and see a big jar labeled:
"Please donate, for a good cause" that cause being my purse dreams.

In other news,
Chris-the-boss-man Spiker just hopped on a plane to the lovely Denver, CO where he will most likely freeze his ka-tooshka off while working like a maniac for the next four days.

What's that?? EXACTLY.
SINGLE WIFE LIFE, BABY.

My big plans are oh-so-exciting, I am not sure if I can share for fear you many be super envious.
I plan to go to the gym, clean the apartment, do laundry, have dinner with Lindsay & meet her with Ashley in LA to have a girls night (okay, this part is actually really fun).
Then I plan on working, working, working (it's a pretty big week for us ladies at the Anthro establishments)
Hey, I may even throw in a sewing hour or two in there..possibly a few errands!
Who really knows, the sky is the limit if you think about it ;)

Clearly I need more sleep. Sorry 'bout that spout.

So anyway, I am planning on catchin' this here little journal/blog up with the latest from our lives which will include our wonderful weekend in San Francisco, my birthday, etc. 


2 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

You poor girl! I definitely understand being a single wife/mama. Eric was gone for the last 2 weeks except for weekends. Yuck!! We're excited to see Chris while he's here. Feel better!! :)

Audrey Crisp said...

Sorry about your feet!! No fun! Budgets suck! I'll bet Anthro is so fun around the Holiday! Good luck with getting the shoes/purse!