Happy Birthday Chris!!
Today Chris begins the steep, slippery slope over the hill at a blossoming age of 27! (basically 30) I have to say, he is "aging" quite nicely! ;)
Last year I did a huge post of 26 things people loved about Chris, this year I am doing it all by myself! Here are a few of my favorites:
1. He is dead sexy
2. He is brilliant
3. He has an argument for everything (this is a love/hate)
4. He sticks his tongue out to the side when he dances
5. He allows me to watch whatever I want* when i get home at night
*Unless Lakers are playing
6. He puts extra blankets on me in the middle of the night while Im asleep
7. Everytime I make dinner he says "Good dinner, good job"
8. He has a serious gift when it comes to learning, he just gets it
9. He spends an hour each day "catching up" on the news
10. His relationship with my dad & the rest of my family
11. He kicks my trash at Connect Four
12. He looks unbelievably amazing in his Gstar's..
13. He is seriously HILARIOUS
14. He is always honest, no matter what
15. I love his awesome relationship with his parents
16. If someone asks him for help, he does whatever he can & drops whatever he is doing
17. His loves are simple: sports, sleeping, food, & sports
18. He sings constantly, about what he is doing, reading watching, EVERYTHING. Or if some phrase or action reminds him of a song, he'll start singing that song.
19. He has some of the most rad friends I have
ever met-which must say somethin' about him
20. He is a very hard worker
21. I love how confident he is & how secure he is with himself
22. He has the tiniest toosh I have ever seen
23. He can grow an awesome mountain man beard
24. He is always up to try something new, which makes life way more fun!
25. He is a vault of infinite knowledge, whenever i don't understand something he is sure to be able to explain it
26. He smiles when he lies. And when he doesn't!
27. He is an AMAZING catch, and I am just the lucky girl who caught him.