Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is it October Yet?

Everything is better in October. 

Lately, all I can think of is that lovely month where the cool breeze & vibrant colors fill me up with a fuzzy feeling....

Plus, come October, I should be healed from my SECOND (*%&$*#&$*!!) foot surgery! Taking place at a beach community near you this June 2011! Feel free to kill me now...

Barf.


On a happier note, guess who is turning 29 in just two days? Isn't he just the cutest? I heart him mucho. He is terribly handsome with his early onset stages of salt & pepper hair, green eyes, and his (freakishly) perfect nose. 

Happy Birthday Babe!

Anyway, I think it goes without saying that I'm borderline depressed about the upcoming surgery & the limits it's going to put on my life AGAIN. I know there is a positive side to this, somewhere...

Until I find it, I'll continue to daydream about October.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

That sucks! Good luck! Happy birthday to your man!

Amy said...

Ohh, lame! So sorry you have to have ANOTHER @#$%@#%! foot surgery BIG frowny face. And Happy Early Birthday to Chris!

The Alvords said...

Yeah, I don't think there is anything good about this second surgery. Well, actually- hopefully it will fix the problem this time instead of making it worse. So sucky.

Happy Birfffday to my brother. I'll be sending him a lovely text of birthday dancing to celebrate.

The Queen said...

I'm so sorry, Mari. :( Happy (now) belated birthday, Chris!