Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Little Nursery

One of the biggest challenges about renting is the limitations you have when it comes to decor. Our landlord doesn't even allow paint! So, when thinking about creating a nursery I was pretty frustrated. In my mind it was this gorgeously bright & colorful room...in reality, I was facing a beige nightmare!

After searching around for months I was able to put something together that I am really happy with. I feel like this nursery reflects me so well! I have a very eclectic style & have a hard time pin-pointing one single style that I like (when it comes to clothes, decor, you name it!). It may not be gorgeously colorful the way I had always imagined, but I am pretty pleased with the end result.















Dresser: IKEA (we just did a DIY paint job on it!)
Rhino Head: Anthropologie (I have also seen them at Urban Outfitters)
Penguin Classic Book Collection: I began collecting these years ago, one by one, but they are also available on amazon
Rocking Chair: Pottery Barn
Wicker Baskets: West Elm
Frames on Wall: IKEA
Giraffe/Elephant Bookends: Restoration Hardware Baby
Crib: Babyletto Hudson
Ottoman: Amazon
Mobile Rings: BlaBla
Blankets: A Fine Little Lady, Pendleton, & Little Hip Squeaks
Storage Bench: Target



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! We LOVE what you've done with your nursery! Congratulations on your new little one! xo, The Babyletto Team