Friday, August 15, 2008

Lake Naci

We just got back from a week at Lake Nacimiento. It was a great trip. We spent the week wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, cliff jumping, tubing, bowling etc. Here are some pics from our trip



This is my weak attempt at wakeboarding






Mari is a gangsta


And she drinks from sippy cups.



We spent a day at the Morro Bay where we saw seals, starfish, etc.



This is me flying off the tube



Luke showing off his estomogo






Just relaxing at the lake

5 comments:

The Alvords said...

OOOh fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go on a trip this summer! I so wish we could have been there. We miss you guys so much. It looks like you had a blast. I'm glad to see that all of the Naci traditions are still alive.

the organic kitchen said...

That was a really fun trip. Too much food! Your video still doesn't work.... Love you guys, Mom

Annie and Dan said...

Chris I love that you Blog. I have to tell remind dan that we have one and that he should check it out when I add to it! I am so exctied for you guys to come! I think we are going to float the provo river (good times!) on Saturday. I will get the details them let you know. If you can remember give us a call when you guys arrive!

The Probert Family said...

So fun! Mari, you are such a skinny thug. Hey, I am trying to track down Patrick & Lauren's new address here in the Big "D" (aka, Dallas area). Do you have it by chance?? If you have it will you email it to me at candrac@gmail.com

Thanks, dudes.

-Candra

lauren said...

hey...gain some weight skinny buns!! Love that you had a great time. Miss you guys tons.

Lauren