Saturday, April 25, 2009

a night of musica

This past Thursday I was lucky enough to go to the Mates of State concert with my friend Claire. We had so much fun! It had been so long since my last concert, I remember how much I LOVE them! I got to bed around 1am and had to get up for work the next a.m. but it was TOTALLY worth it! If you haven't heard of this band, you should definitely check them out.

they played at the fonda

sorry for the blurry pic, the one with the flash gives you details of everyones heads in the crowd..

5 comments:

lauren said...

so fun! and yeah, I have no idea who they are.... :)

Keef and Brit said...

I miss concerts! Remember when we went to Relient K?! or was it Cartel? so much fun.

Adam & Samantha said...

you look very pretty and TAN in this picture! concerts really are so much fun, something about singing along, screaming, dancing, etc. and yes, I will hopefully be there for the farewell. ill get to see you! ps. .how do i get a headband? I cant find any cute ones that look normal on my head. help!

lori and clark remington said...

You and your friend look so cute together! Looks like you had so much fun!

Spiker said...

The last concert we went to was John mayer at universal. I loved it,Steve was bored. I want to go to Jason Mraz next. looks like fun but 1 am??? You are still young!