Friday, October 24, 2008

A new side of Mari E. Couture


Thank you Ashley for being my model, yet again! You are an amazing friend!

Recently I was approached by a beautiful bride back east who ran across my site, to create a custom headband. After discussing with her what she wanted & being allowed to put some of my creativity into it- this is what I came up with. I mailed it to her yesterday! The wedding piece was much more difficult than I had originally thought, but I really enjoyed it. It was nice to do something that required a little more detail etc. Anyway, this has opened up other ideas as far as wedding pieces go for me..so I will probably make a couple others just to see how they come out! Cuz its fun!!

6 comments:

lauren said...

It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

you are talented miss mari. i think you do beautiful work.

Jeni said...

What fun! By the way I WILL write you back soon! I just need 2 seconds to do so... you'll understand as soon as I do... Anyway, I want to go to NYC!

The Everts said...

Hi guys! We have a new blog so check it out and add us!

fredandkirsten.blogspot.com

Kirsten Everts

Adam & Samantha said...

hey! we have a blog now, come check us out at adamandsamantha.blogspot.com. cute pics by the way!

The Alvords said...

I love it! You are so talented.