Monday, October 27, 2008

Octoberifico!

Saturday Night we went out with our amazing friends, Joey & Ashley! We love them! We went to the Melting Pot & let me tell you...WELL WORTH the 5000 calories we consumed! We went to celebrate my birthday & their 1st Anniversary! Yay!



I also got an ADORABLE little present from Lauren & Patrick & kids.. here it is displayed! As most of you know, I am a HUGE holiday person- so Lauren always sends me holiday related gifts! Thanks so much you guys!

As my favorite month comes to a close I get a little sad :( But Hurray for the Holidays & the rest of fall! & Chris, where are my boots?

4 comments:

Nate and Lynlee said...

Happy Birthday Mari!!

the organic kitchen said...

Happy birhtday to my sweet daughter in law! We love you!~Linda

The Alvords said...

So fun! I love The Melting Pot! It is sooo yummy. Happy Birthday to you and Happy Anniversary to Joey and Ashley. I love you all.

jaybay said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day!!!